Your continued access to and use of our website indicates that you have read and fully understand the terms laid out in this policy and that you agree to and accept these terms. If you do not, please discontinue accessing or using our website.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We process your personal data in as secure a manner as possible and protect it against unauthorized processing, loss, or damage.
This policy applies to desktop and mobile versions of the website, to any applications authored by us for accessing the website content, and to all correspondence with the website.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
The information we collect depends upon you level of interactivity with our website. The following describes the types of information that we collect:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have the right to review, correct, update, delete, or request a copy of your personal information. You have the right to restrict its processing, to request its transfer, or to withdraw your consent. Contact us to exercise these rights.
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.